Recipe Book Cover Printable

It has become quite a tradition to give the bride-to-be a book of recipes and letters of encouragement at her kitchen tea to start her off on her new life of marriage. So for all you bridesmaids prepping for your friends wedding, I thought I would share the same cover I made in the past for my best friend’s bridal shower, and give it to you as a free printable. It’s a great chance for everyone to get creative and it will be a big blessing for the bride-to-be, reminding her of the special people in her life every time she tries a new recipe. Head over to The Pretty Blog to download the cover!


xxx

5 comments:

  1. Its lovely. I really like. I downloaded it. Tnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cover, from where I can find it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. this page

    ReplyDelete